choice of two topics: Chemdraw

 Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk to you about one of the websites that has given me the most help in my career. It is the program (although it is also in an online version) called "Chemdraw", which is a powerful tool for analyzing organic molecules, therefore it has been very helpful for my organic chemistry courses; which are three.

I usually use this tool quite often, at least every day, since I'm taking the subject "heterocycle chemistry and spectroscopic analysis" (also called organic chemistry lll).

What I like most about Chemdraw is its wide range of options: ranging from the simplest ones such as finding the name of an organic molecule, as well as being able to provide all its properties and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopic graphics (which provide information on the structure of a molecule). I also like how easy and comfortable it is to use.

Anyway, I recommend this site for those students of chemistry or any career that involves chemistry, especially organic chemistry, because the study becomes easier and much more complete.

I  attach some images of the application, Cheers !



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

blog N°3: My favourite piece of technology

BLOG N° 5 How can your major make the world a better place