Who am I?
Hi, how’s everything?
My name is Sebastián Rivas, I’m 22 years old and I’m chemistry and pharma student in the University of Chile, in Santiago city, Chile. I was born in the southern of this country in Angol town, a very quiet place and with a lot of animals and old houses.
I did my elementary and high school studies at the San Francisco de Asís school, a Catholic school run by nuns. I finished my high school studies in 2017 and in 2018 my parents allowed me to have a gap year in order to prepare me to enter university, ideally to study medicine. However, fate wanted another career for me, and here I am and I love my career. Oh . . . how time flies right?
My parents are teachers, I have 2 brothers and I am the oldest of the 3. I hope to be a great example for them.
What about my hobbies? Well, I love music, especially heavy metal and classical music (my favorite composer is Johan Sebastian Bach). I love playing classical guitar and electric guitar, as well as fusing heavy metal with classical music. I've always thought that if ancient composers had today's technology and instruments, they would be metalheads!
I hope to finish my degree soon, get a graduate degree and be a university professor, have a family and many instruments and my own music production studio.
Thanks for reading! Blessings to all.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario