Blog N°5 choice of two topics

 I took this photo, particularly one day when I was visiting my house in Angol. At first it didn't mean much to me, but writing this blog I realize the opposite. To say what it means to me I must tell why I was interested in uploading this photo in the first place. I chose this image because it is one of the best I have taken, in the sense of how lucky I was to take it since those two horses were walking and I took it by chance. The time I took this photo was hard for me, mainly because of the academic load I have in the career I study. I remember that it was my "recess week" (a week to rest according to my university, but in reality it was to prepare all the exams that were coming the following week).

This photo means true rest for me, because at the time I took it I was mentally exhausted, mainly due to the academic load of my semester at university. I remember that it was my "recess week" (a week to rest according to my university, but in reality it was to prepare all the exams that were coming the following week). As I study far away, I took advantage of the week off to visit my family, at my house in Angol. Then, one day when I had been studying very early and could not understand anything about the subject, in a moment of exhaustion due to anguish, I went for a walk around the town, to clear my mind and I found those two beautiful horses. It is certainly a special image, indeed. . . I have it as wallpaper on my computer.

It has been a pleasure writing this blog, thanks to all the readers!






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

choice of two topics: Chemdraw

blog N°3: My favourite piece of technology

BLOG N° 5 How can your major make the world a better place